Monday, March 10, 2008
Better News
So far, nothing else has grown. It seems like it is a contaminent. But Fiona has to have 3 negative cultures before they can let us go, which would be probably dinnertime tomorrow. What a pain. I know they need to be safe versus sorry, but we shell out money for the hospital room and mess up everyone's life because someone didn't wash their hands while dealing with her culture. Pretty sad, huh? We can't get internet access in our room, which is kind of annoying because Fiona could play Webkinz all day if I would let her. So, we are still here, but things are going pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry you've had such a long weekend. I hope you'll be home tonight and all well. I can't imagine being in the hospital every time a kid gets a little sick. Hang in there.
Ugh. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I hope you are home tonight.
Post a Comment