Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally Home Alone!!


I am finally home alone!! It's been six months since Moe moved in and I haven't hardly been alone at all. I think I got really spoiled in the first 6 months we lived in our house and I was by myself some. Last winter Fiona was home from school a lot during cold and flu and strep throat season. But I really enjoyed being able to get my stuff done and being excited for the girls to come home. With Moe here, she worked late almost every night and I had to keep things quiet while she slept in the morning and sort of reorganize my days around that.
Already this morning, I have folded all of the laundry, vacuumed half of the house, put a bunch of stuff away and started cleaning bedding. And it's only 9:30am. I have plans for grocery shopping this morning and other errands to be followed by a long trip to the YMCA.
I am excited for Moe's new job, I know she is. It's going to be great for her. I am also glad to get my house back to myself. I will miss having a ready companion for shopping, movies or some random trip somewhere. I will especially miss her willingness to take the girls places when Christmas Break comes around.

1 comment:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Good for you! That sounds like a great productive day. SOmeday I will be there, but I am not wishing away the baby days. (At least I am trying not to!)