Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bustin' Out

That's right Mugsy, I busted out. TD never hid my car keys yesterday, so I drove very slowly and carefully to turn in library books that were due yesterday. I did stop by McDonalds and got a salad and then could only eat half of it. I told my dad this and he asked if I had gotten gastric bypass as well. I am wondering. My stomach seems to fill up pretty quickly.
Today, I waited until I was really hungry and left for Walmart for dinner ingredients for tonight. I can only plan for one meal at a time because, well, I guess I just don't care. I got some stuff and then I went over to the Whataburger in the parking lot and got in line. Here's where it gets weird, I wanted cheese on my burger. I have never ordered cheese on my burger. I also got the fries because hey, they are so good. Then, here's where I throw caution to the wind (literally), I got a Diet Dr. Pepper as well. It's been a week, I should be okay with the bubbles by now and I have missed it. Not that I am addicted or anything, it's just that diet soda is my little special treat. I drink it to avoid trashier foods.
Then, I got home and I ate the whole thing and really, really enjoyed it. I mean, I might sit here and sniff the bag for a while. I must've needed the grease and beef. I lost 4lbs this week. Plus, all of that stuff the surgeon took out should've weighed something. My stomach is smaller than it was before, yeah! I was starting to freak out because I wasn't gaining any weight, wasn't eating more, was working out and my stomach was getting bigger. I have my follow up tomorrow and I am going to talk with her more about what she did while in there. TD isn't entirely helpful.
Now, I think I might go sleep off my food hangover...burp.

1 comment:

Jadie said...

LOL! Sometimes, very rarely, a McDonald's meal can be so exquisite! Keep us posted on what the doctors say.